Monday, 20 April 2015

Learning Reflection

A Discourse Approach in reading 

A Discourse Approach in reading. I learned about 

recount, narrative, description, procedure,  comparison and contrast, cause/effect, definition, classification, Exemplification and problem and solving. This subject for me, It was difficult because It has some word I did't know it's mean but I like some contents as  Narrative and procedure. I was fun and happy. This subject has exercise for I done but some exercise was easy some exercise difficult. 


I think this class can be used to read in the future help me to have good skills in reading. Blogging helped me develop writing may be not the best, but I try to improve myself. This course has a room arrangement called at is not the same as other subjects. In the first place may be unfamiliar, but as time passed, we can close with others more

No comments:

Post a Comment