My diary
Friends love
September 10,2014
Dear diary,
Life in university very different from high school life. Life in university to try and compete for myself. I met new friends. First met, I didn't know about habits each person. It take time to prove. I goodluck met new friend this group. We have 8 people. We very different habits and coming from that. When we stay together. We have happy and fun. We have laugh and smile. Sometime we have a problem. We will help alway. Neighter academic or personal matter. I felt love friend in this group. One time, I had a problem with my friend in this group. I felt uneasy. I and she didn't talk. Just one day didn't talk with she. I felt lonely. But I didn't know how to do. And then in the evening she lind to me about my favorite food. I seem that. I felt so good she talk with me. After that, I and she were understood. We loved more than.
And improtant, I have a friend in one peoson. She is the best friend for me. Sometime, I bad habits and be self-centered. She never blame me. She didn't ever leave me. So I loved she. Other friend in the group. I just love them as well. And I just love them forever.❤
Love
Nutchawan
A lot of Auxiliary Verb (is,am,are,was,were) is missing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice diary ^^
ReplyDeletenice diary!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletenice diary
ReplyDeleteWowww!
ReplyDeleteFighting my friend
ReplyDeleteYou have the love for your friends. ^^
ReplyDeleteWhen you talk about your friend, it makes me miss my friends. :'( Nice diary!
ReplyDeleteIt's great.
ReplyDeleteGood diary.
ReplyDeleteOh interested diary
ReplyDeleteGood diary.
ReplyDeleteGood diary!
ReplyDelete